We are fundraising for a new Minibus, using a combination of events and appeals to dorors.Thanks to their generosity, and the hard work of some people in the club….
We made it !
Our target was Â£52,000
This is for a 17 seater Mercedes Sprinter, with 14 removable seats in the rear (to allow us to take 5 wheelchairs)Â converted to add a tail lift.
- The Prince of Wales Charitable Foundation
- DLM Charitable Trust
- Doris Field Charitable Trust
- St Michael’s and All Saints Charities
- The Bartlett Taylor Charitable Trust
- Mr and Mrs J A Pye Charitable Settlement Trustees
- Cumber Family Charitable Trust
- Oxford Rotary
- Tom Hall Charitable Trust
- The Lynn Foundation
- Cooper Charitable Trust
- Fitton Trust
- Ann & Peter Laidler
- ACT Foundation
- Oxfordshire Community Foundation
- Leeds Building Society Charity
- PF Charitable Trust
Please note that not all donors are listed here yet. If you are a donor who wishes to be acknowledged on this pages please contact us.