We had a great time in Avon Tyrrell – everybody got on well, and all being in the same cabin, and doing most of the activities together made the trip very special for me.
Here are links to the posts about what we did.
- Setting off from Oxford on Friday morning
- Archery – the first thing we did when we arrived
- First Evening
- Cooked breakfast – on Saturday morning
- Treasure Hunt – after breakfast on saturday
- On the Watercress Line – we took a picnic and then went on the train
- Climbing Wall – Sunday morning – shortly after 9 !
- Swimming – later on Sunday morning
- Crabbing at Mudeford – Sunday afternoon
- Packing up – Monday morning
- Marwell Zoo – Monday